Direct Supervisors: Deputy Director of Operations (DDO)
Secondary Supervisors: Office Managers, Deputy Director/Managing Director
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi
We are looking for three (03) Marketing Executives, working as:
- Content Specialist
- Expansion Executive
- Digital Marketing Specialist
All Marketing Executives work as a team and perform the following tasks:
General Marketing Tasks:
- Develop marketing strategies for Capstone services and activities
- Implement marketing activities both, online and offline
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing activities for the company and its institutional clients
- Support the logistics activities for digital and traditional marketing
- Work closely with the advising team, IT and designer in order to ensure targeted and quality marketing activities for educational advising services and company events, both on- and offline
- Produce daily and weekly reports for the board of management
- Other tasks assigned by the DDO and Office Managers
Main marketing tasks for each position
(1) Content Specialist
- Create and manage content (including creating event agenda, presenting ideas) for events
- Implement innovative, results-driven content event campaigns
- Ensure content and documents of conference compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date and generate new ideas to attract attendance through e-news
(2) Expansion Executive
- Develop and implement sales & marketing plans in the relevant market sectors
- Set up, maintain and develop close relationships with clients, media reporters, authorities and partners.
- Create and manage offline activities
- Conduct market research required in the relevant market sector.
- Update and prepare marketing, promotional materials and relevant business development related reports.
(3) Digital Marketing Specialist
- Build and implement online marketing campaigns for the company’s service products.
- Plan, implement and report on the company’s marketing activities on online channels such as: Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Zalo, etc.
- Implement marketing campaigns and do branding for the company via digital marketing tools (SEO/SEM, online advertising, mobile marketing, social media, SMS marketing, etc.)
- Analyse data and prepare budget plans for marketing campaigns to optimise the cost and result.
- Explore and propose suitable marketing strategies/ channels
Job Qualifications (Education/Experience/Skills/Qualities)
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or a related field, or with significant marketing experience, especially overseas educational consulting/ education field
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Good English skills
- Management experiences and skills
- Be able read statistics, evaluate and present reports
- Maturity and a strong sense of responsibility
- Dedicated, hard-working, detailed-oriented, and friendly
- Flexibility, has initiative and good problem-solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines, to multitask, and to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and cross-cultural skills
- The ability to accept and respond to constructive criticism
- Ability to travel and work overtime, if needed
- Commitment to the mission of Capstone Vietnam
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to enhance leadership skills and have room for professional development/ promotion
- Opportunities to learn and experience different projects related to event organization & marketing
- Attractive monthly income and 13-month salary
- Incentives on a quarterly basis
- Health insurance
- 12 days of paid annual leave and official holidays
- Team-building activities, including parties and staff retreat
- Many other attractive benefits
Applications (including letter of application and an up-to-date resume). Subject line must be:
[Name of city_Name of position_Your Name]; email to [email protected]. In your application letter, you should provide examples from your previous employment to demonstrate why you are the best candidate for this position. Be sure to include your salary expectation. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
2 Le Quy Don St., Hai Ba Trung Dist.
Tel: +8424 3938 8455
Hotline: +84936 701 696
Ho Chi Minh City Office
22 Tran Quy Khoach St., Tan Dinh Ward, Dist.1
Tel: +8428 3848 2628
Hotline: +84966 703 162