Madison College: The Smart Start to A Top 50 University in the U.S.
Madison College is located in Madison, Wisconsin. Madison is ranked 3rd best place to live in the US (Livability, 2020).
Madison College offers technical, liberal arts associate degrees, and certificates in over 180 programs across 11 areas of study. Madison College is recognized as the #1 source of transfer students to the University of Wisconsin-Madison which is ranked 13 best public universities in the U.S. (US. News & World Report, 2020)
Why Madison College
- Liberal arts transfer: our guaranteed 2+2 transfer agreement with UW-Madison, which is ranked 13 best public universities in the U.S. (US. News & World Report, 2020).
- Affordable tuition: our tuition per year is only from $7,500!
- Scholarships available: you'll automatically be considered for any international student admission scholarships at the time of submitting your application. The scholarship range is between $2,250-3,380.
- Flexible, leaders in remote learning click here to view a variety of instruction modes so you can work around your commitments
- Hands on experience: we committed to help students apply the knowledge they learned from the classroom to further their career goals.
Trinh Kylie Tran - Madison College alumni:
Kylie transferred 70 credits to UW - Madison and saved more than $70,000.
“Madison is a perfect preparation step. The program is just the same as the University of Wisconsin - Madison, but the scale is smaller. I also saved a lot of money … a better start at a less expensive, great-quality school.”
Here are some international student related events to enhance the international student experience on campus
Global Showcase: Students celebrate cultures from around the world with other Madison College students, faculty, staff and guests. Students who wish to share performances highlighting their cultural backgrounds with great ethnic food, fashion shows, and international dance and musical performances.
International Education Week: International Education Week is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of international education and exchange worldwide. This joint initiative of the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Education promotes programs that prepare Americans for a global environment and attract future leaders from abroad to study, learn and exchange experiences in the United States.
Cultural Connect: An international friendship program that connects international students and U.S. students in a fun, positive, and engaging community. Participants develop meaningful friendships within the program, gain valuable cross-cultural skills and knowledge of other cultures. Members learn to navigate relationships and friendships with those different from themselves, gaining a valuable skillset for their future careers and relationships.
Intercultural Exchange: Madison College strives to cultivate and sustain an environment that recognizes the importance of human differences bringing awareness to culture, sensitivity, integrity and justice in order to promote access, equity, and academic success in higher education
Community Connections: Madison International Partners (MIP) extends welcome and hospitality services to internationals, and promotes in-depth, cross-cultural exchanges between U.S. Americans and international students. MIP helps internationals in the Madison community develop a more personal, positive understanding of the U.S. MIP also offers a dozen programs and activities which serve about 2,500 international visitors, students, visiting scholars, and their spouses and children from the Madison area per year.
Madison Friends of International Students: MFIS is a non-profit organization of volunteers who help international students and their families including temporary hosting of students who have just arrived in the U.S. and Thanksgiving hospitality for international students, as well as assistance at the Madison MFIS office.
Top majors at Madison College:
The Hospitality Management program at Madison College will prepare you to the next level in the hospitality industry. Hospitality is the fastest growing industry in the world and the second largest industry in Wisconsin!
Our Hospitality Management associate degree requires 62 credits. 100% of our recent Hospitality Management graduates found employment after graduation! Here are some of the highlights about our program:
- Our Hospitality Management program provides real-world hospitality experience for our students. You will be able to gain a strong understanding of the hospitality industry and be prepared to take on roles with hotels, restaurants, ports venues, casinos, travel and tourism, the food and beverage industry, and more!
- Our instructors are experienced and credited with real-world hospitality experience.
- If you are interested in earning a bachelor’s degree, your Hospitality Management credits can be transferred to 4-year universities including University of Wisconsin-Stout toward their Hospitality and Tourism Management degree. The School of Hospitality Leadership at University of Wisconsin-Stout was ranked No.6 among US institutions (CEO World magazine of New York, 2017).
Currently, Madison College offers 4 IT programs to our international students.
As a Graphic Design student at Madison College, students will have access to more than 100 computers with industry software tools for computer graphics and web page design. Our Graphic Design instructors have knowledge and experience across this creative field and develop courses that combine traditional graphic arts and new media technology. In addition, students will also be able to join the Madison College chapter of the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA) to start networking while students are at Madison College. We have 87% employment rate among our recent graduates.
Madison College business program covers the financial, marketing, management, and many other aspects of the business world. Direct students focus toward the career that appeals to students most. Students will gain relevant skills that prepare their for a rewarding job.
The Engineering Pre-major provides Madison College students with clear pathways for transfer to several four-year colleges offering degrees in engineering. With small class sizes, personal attention, and high-quality education that transfers, the associate of science degree at Madison College is the on-ramp to your four-year degree.
Pre-professional Health Program
The Pre-Professional Health Pre-major prepares students to enter and be successful in professional health programs at bachelor's degree granting institutions and beyond. Many students in the Health Pre-major transfer to complete bachelor’s degrees in nursing (BSN), pharmacy, or veterinary medicine. The pre-major features a rigorous focus in math and science to ensure that students are ready for their future studies and career. Specific transfer agreements are available for transferring into four-year colleges, including the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
2 Le Quy Don St., Hai Ba Trung Dist.
Tel: +8424 3938 8455
Hotline: +84936 701 696
Ho Chi Minh City Office
22 Tran Quy Khoach St., Tan Dinh Ward, Dist.1
Tel: +8428 3848 2628
Hotline: +84966 703 162