SUNY BUFFALO STATE - an ultimate selection to study abroad in the US
SUNY Buffalo State’s 125-acre campus is located in downtown Buffalo, only 30 minutes’ drive away from the majestic Niagara Falls State Park. Within walking distance of campus are the world-renowned Albright-Knox Art Gallery, the Buffalo Historical Museum, and Delaware Park. The school offers high-quality and distinctive academic programs; diverse and creative academic environment; hands-on-learning opportunities.
Buffalo State offers both a challenging and supportive environment for students to expand their horizons and prepare themselves for 21st century work. Approximately 9,000 undergraduate and graduate students are advancing their careers right now at Buffalo State. The college is known for its strong community connections and a continuing commitment to providing high-quality, lifelong learning opportunities.
Students choose Buffalo State because of the:
- Unique Programs
- SUNY Buffalo State College offers 79 undergraduate majors, 64 graduate programs, and numerous minors and certificates. We are also the only campus to have programs in Applied Economics, Forensic Chemistry, Communication Design, Creative Studies, and Art Conservation. Nearly 100 percent of the college's eligible academic programs meet the rigorous professional standards of their national or international accrediting organizations.
- Small Class Sizes
- SUNY Buffalo State provides classroom setting where students have close access to their faculty. Currently, 9/10 of classes at Buffalo State have less than 40 students. This small class size allows optimal learning opportunities.
- Strong Career Network Connections
- Our faculty create project-based learning programs that partner with existing companies to create opportunities for students to make connections and earn real industry experience. For example, the new Data Science and Analytics program is partnered with Google to provide courses that build industry-standard skills. These are the skills that help students get hired right after graduation.
- Exceptional Value
- According to the College Board, the average tuition and fees at a four-year private college are $34,700+ a year. In comparison, Buffalo State is one of the most affordable college - public or private - in the state of New York and beyond.
- Accessible Course Offerings
- Buffalo State is committed to providing access and support for students with disabilities. We seek to develop strong self-advocacy skills and prepare students for post collegiate experiences. Additionally, Buffalo State is dedicated to making sure all aspects of college life are accessible to students with disabilities.
- Diverse and Creative Environment
- SUNY Buffalo State provides experiential learning both inside and outside the classroom. Students can create, design and form projects unique to individuals through art, media, and through a variety of communication ways.
For more information about SUNY Buffalo State, REGISTER HERE:
2 Le Quy Don St., Hai Ba Trung Dist.
Tel: +8424 3938 8455
Hotline: +84936 701 696
Ho Chi Minh City Office
22 Tran Quy Khoach St., Tan Dinh Ward, Dist.1
Tel: +8428 3848 2628
Hotline: +84966 703 162